Our return policy lasts within 30 days after the confirmed delivery date. You are eligible for a return if:
- You did not receive the product within the maximum guaranteed delivery time of 45 days.
- You received the wrong product or variant/ design.
- You do not want the product you received. Note you must return the item at your expense and with it in it's original condition.
Returns and refunds will not be issued if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (such as providing the wrong shipping address, recipient name, etc )
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of www.thekantocenter.com (such as not being cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster, etc).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of www.thekantocenter.com.
You can submit return requests within 5 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. Simply write us a message on the Contact Us page or email us @email@example.com.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and your full order amount will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment no later that 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be of your expense.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary from 2-4 weeks.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped out. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.